Comfoor cares! We take our Corporate Social Responsibility seriously!
- Comfoor provides free information about the dangers of hearing damage for partygoers (Pluggerz 4 events)
- Comfoor supports various good causes
- Comfoor's organization operates 100% climate neutral
- All custom-made products are 100% climate neutral
- Comfoor works intensively with Laborijn (social work place Doetinchem NL).
- Comfoor sponsors Dutch football club De Graafschap
The Climate Neutral Group (CNG) supports Comfoor in its endeavours to operate in a climate neutral way. We have reduced our CO2 emission in the following ways:
- All company vehicles have clean energy labels
- we use 100% green electricity
- we reduce our use of paper, amongst other things by working digitally as much as possible, sending out digital invoices more and more, discouraging the printing of e-mails and when printing is necessary by doing this double-sided
- we used recyclable boxes for our custom-made products
- we harmonise our products and packaging as much as possible
- we separate our waste and used paper
We offset the remaining CO2 emission via Gold Standard certificates in the HIVOS National Biogas programme in Cambodia:
In Cambodia families cook using wood. That is expensive, unhealthy, time-consuming and bad for the environment. That is why we offer them biodigesters so that they have 'clean' fuel, also for lighting, which also reduces health problems, saves costs and reduces the workload. The residue from the gas production is a rich fertiliser used for agriculture and fewer trees are felled. The result: a major reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
Read all about the HIVOS National Biogas programme here.